I was very pleasently surprised to be nominated for the “Very Inpiring Blogger” Award from an even more inspiring blog: “Words We Women Write“. Thank you! Please check out their many interesting articles and thought provoking photographs here: site
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 things about me:
1) I believe most words are animate life-like beings that have a face and a tongue. Consider words such as epiphany, torrential, drizzle, cacophony, saucy, putrid, and colorful. The mere mention of these words brings to mind a vision of their meaning. It’s like they magically conjure up and speak their meaning out.
2) I have too many hobbies and have ignored them for too long. All that is going to change this year.
3) I enjoy reading and learning and truly mourn the closing of so many wonderful bookstores around me. I have nothing against digital eBooks but nothing compares to the joy of being able to curl up to a book with a nice cup of tea.
4) I am a novice writer, and am hoping to learn from other more serious bloggers. So please share your constructive criticism.
5) I love all things beautiful; photography, works of literature, art and food!
6) While I have always loved my parents, the older I have gotten, the more I have grown to appreciate them. Thanks Mom and Dad for being so perfectly you!
7) I believe in conspiracy theories and stories of all kinds. If you have a good story to tell, you have an audience in me for life.
These are the Bloggers I admire, and am delighted to nominate:
1) Greg Urbano
5) Oh Danny Boy
10) Chronicles of an Anglo-Swiss
11) Florian Deutsch Fotografie
12) Without an H
13) Adventures in Home Improvements
14) ARCH diary