Things I like

Here are a few of my favorite things :). Feel free to share a few of your own or let me know if we have any in common?

DSC_0046

1. Enjoying my morning cup of tea, while casually skimming The Shape magazine.
  2. Watching Humming birds suck lilies in my garden
  3. Waking up unwillingly only to realize it’s a long weekend
  4. Preparing for a long vacation; the anticipation is always the best!
  5. Sighting a pair of dolphins while walking on the beach
  6. Calling mom and dad and having a great conversation
  7. Sitting at a shack in Goa with mom and dad next to me
  8. Watching a matinee with a large popcorn and coke
  9. Reading a big book in two days (because I am such a slow reader)
  10. Eating yogurt and cucumber sandwiches on a sunny afternoon with homemade lemonade
  11. Getting my hair professionally blow dried (I look like the Pantene girl for a day)
  12. Reading Ted Kooser’s “The beaded purse” and crying my eyes out. I know that’s a weird thing to like. But sometimes I need to be cathartic!
  13. Watching my favorite show back to back. Like Game of Thrones!
  14. Enjoying an excellent book of poetry with a glass of white wine; preferably Pinot Grigio
  15. When my dog listens to my “sit” command even if for the duration of the treat being offered to him
Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

1. I like my wife and her cooking. She makes great desserts and since it’s only two of us and she doesn’t eat them, I have them to myself. No. No, no, still a 34 or 35 waist and 156. I actually love my wife. And I love our dog. A great dane/black lab and smart as can be. I like people and my part time job (in retirement), a school crossing guard. I like the Buffalo Bills and Boston Red Sox. And blue skies,,,

1. Neha Jain says:

Aaah nice, thanks for sharing! You are a lucky man, you have the taste of the best things in life 🙂

2. theonlysup says:

Game if throne is good. Yeah home made lemonade is my favorite .especially when temperature is hot outside .

3. tatjanamb says:

Oh G… You wrote about so many good things… What I like ? My family, fiends, tasty meals, long walk, nature, water, animals… I like sincerity, honesty, kindness… Like fresh air, sunny days, spring and autumn, but I like summer at the seaside, too and snow under my feet… I like sooo many things… ❤ 🙂

1. Neha Jain says:

I like your list especially sincerity, honesty and kindness…so rare today. LOL

1. tatjanamb says:

Features that died with the dinosaurs…. Unfortunately, I think… 🙂

1. Neha Jain says:

LOL! Died but clearly not extinct 😉

1. tatjanamb says:

Obviously. You talk to one of survivors 😀 .

So cute of you to drop me a line

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s