Here are a few of my favorite things :). Feel free to share a few of your own or let me know if we have any in common?
- Enjoying my morning cup of tea, while casually skimming The Shape magazine.
- Watching Humming birds suck lilies in my garden
- Waking up unwillingly only to realize it’s a long weekend
- Preparing for a long vacation; the anticipation is always the best!
- Sighting a pair of dolphins while walking on the beach
- Calling mom and dad and having a great conversation
- Sitting at a shack in Goa with mom and dad next to me
- Watching a matinee with a large popcorn and coke
- Reading a big book in two days (because I am such a slow reader)
- Eating yogurt and cucumber sandwiches on a sunny afternoon with homemade lemonade
- Getting my hair professionally blow dried (I look like the Pantene girl for a day)
- Reading Ted Kooser’s “The beaded purse” and crying my eyes out. I know that’s a weird thing to like. But sometimes I need to be cathartic!
- Watching my favorite show back to back. Like Game of Thrones!
- Enjoying an excellent book of poetry with a glass of white wine; preferably Pinot Grigio
- When my dog listens to my “sit” command even if for the duration of the treat being offered to him