It’s important to take time out to do the things that help us recharge and unwind. Again they are all different for different people, as also ever changing.
Here are the 5 things I want to do this weekend (that will make me happy)
1) Cook a healthy meal: It really does not have to be raw to be healthy. This weekend I want to use fresh produce to make a delectable, satiable meal rich with colors and health.
2) Go visit Getty: Getty is beautiful and beautiful places make me very happy.
3) Exercise: It’s hard to pull myself up and go to the gym, but every time I do it, I thank myself. I also make a list of “things to Do”, and exercise is the easiest task to cross out.
4) Pamper myself: I am thinking…a Facial? A nice relaxing fruit facial.
5) Just chill: Enjoy a glass of wine while watching a flic.